Shrimp Caesar Salad.
You can have Shrimp Caesar Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Prepare 12 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Red onion.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of of Garlic Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Croutons.
Shrimp Caesar Salad step by step
- Make the dressing by mixing the listed dressing ingredients together. Boil the shrimp in salted water and peel off the shells. Rinse the lettuce, drain well and rip up into smaller pieces..
- Thinly slice the onion, soak in water, then drain well..
- Plate the salad ingredients and pour the dressing over. Then sprinkle over some grated cheese and black pepper. Top with croutons if you like..
- Here's how to make croutons from French bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152022-easy-croutons-in-a-frying-pan.
- Avocado & Shrimp Cocktail Salad. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150569-bagna-cauda-anchovy-sauce.
- Acqua Pazza. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150569-bagna-cauda-anchovy-sauce.
- My recipe for Bagna Cauda. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150569-bagna-cauda-anchovy-sauce.
- Here's my version of an Italian burger..