Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn Dog Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Dog Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Dog Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these foods every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn dog casserole recipe. To cook corn dog casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Dog Casserole:
- Provide of JIFFY cornbread mix.
- Provide of creamed corn.
- Use of sweet corn kernels.
- Provide of butter (soften).
- Use of 8 hotdogs.
- Get of sour cream (around a cup).
- Take of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare of Large eggs.
Steps to make Corn Dog Casserole:
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in casserole dish or a cast iron skillet (I use a 10 inch that is around 1.5 inches high).
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 40 minutes (if not preheated go for around 50 min)..
- Remove from oven, check with tooth pick in center to see if it pulls out clean. Leave sit for at least 7 to 10 minute to stiffen..
- This recipe makes 18.77, 100 gram servings. Each serving equals 230 cal per..
If you find this Corn Dog Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.