Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steak & Ale Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak & Ale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak & Ale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & ale pie recipe. You can have steak & ale pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak & Ale Pie:
- Get 1 kg of Beef Brisket.
- You need 2 of x onions.
- Take 1 of x can of Guinness.
- Use 1 of x rich beef stock pot.
- Prepare 2 of tlbs Fresh thyme.
- Use 2 of tlbs plain flour.
- Get of Ready rolled puff pastry.
- Get 2 of bay leafs.
- Get to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 2 of garlic gloves.
Instructions to make Steak & Ale Pie:
- Cut the brisket into large chunks and fry in a hot pan until caramelised and put to one side.
- Cut the onion & garlic and add to the same pan, fry on a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the beef back into the pan & add the flour. Stir until the flour has coated the pan..
- Add the Guinness, stock pot, thyme & season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Transfer to slow cooker on low heat for 8 hours or high heat for 5 hours. Alternatively add to oven at 140 for 3 hours. Cook until the beef is tender and falls apart with a fork..
- Separate the beef & cooking liquid. Pull the beef, leaving a mixture of large chunks & smaller chunks. Add half the liquid to the pulled beef..
- Let the mixture cool before adding the pastry. Whisk up an egg with a fork in a cup then brush the pastry. Add to a preheated over at 180 degrees and cook for 40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown..
If you find this Steak & Ale Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.