Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's southern hashbrown casserole recipe. You can have lee's southern hashbrown casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole:
- Use 350 of Degree Preheated Oven.
- Take of (1) 26 Ounce Bag Frozen Hashbrowns Completely Thawed.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 1/2 of Medium Sized Onion Diced.
- Use 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Use 1 of Small Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
- Get 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Get 8 Ounces of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Use of to Taste Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole:
- Melt butter in a medium sized saute pan, over medium high heat. Add chopped onion, and saute until softened. Around 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic, about the last minute or so..
- Add the thawed hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter mixture, into a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add shredded cheese. Continue to combine well. A stand mixer works wonders doing this!!.
- Place hashbrown mixture into a well greased 9×13" glass baking dish. Lightly smooth mixture evenly. Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 55-65 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and starting to brown on top. Let rest for 20 minutes. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.