Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bell Pepper Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bell Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper casserole recipe. To cook bell pepper casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bell Pepper Casserole:
- Use of green bell peppers.
- Take of red bell pepper.
- Get of orange bell pepper.
- You need of yellow bell pepper.
- Get of Sweet onion.
- Use of ground beef.
- Prepare of dry rice cooked.
- Use of rotel.
- Take of brown gravy.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- Take of worsteshire sauce.
Instructions to make Bell Pepper Casserole:
- Start Cooking your rice, the amount depends on how much you want in your mix..
- Brown ground beef in a large Texas skillet or pot. Drain and return to skillet add your seasoning and worsteshire sauce..
- Chop Onion and peppers add to skillet and saute..
- Add your rotel, gravy and soup. Cover and simmer on low heat until peppers are nice and wilted – 20 Mins or more..
- Once the rice is cooked and the peppers are wilted add rice to the mixture a little at a time until you have the desired result. Season to taste using more Creole seasoning, or salt and pepper..
- Add mixture to a casserole dish, This usually makes 2 – 13×9 glass pans. Top with bread crumbs. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes..
If you find this Bell Pepper Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.