Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Runza Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Runza Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to runza casserole recipe. You can cook runza casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Runza Casserole:
- Provide 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Get 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Take 4 cups of cabbage, chopped (approx. half of a head of cabbage).
- Prepare 2 (10.5 oz.) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Use 2 of tubes Cresent roll dough.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of stone ground mustard.
- You need of Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Steps to make Runza Casserole:
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spread out one tube of the crescent rolls to cover bottom. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes or until slightly browned..
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add in the cans of soup, heavy cream and cabbage..
- Simmer over medium low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit..
- Top the meat mixture onto the cooked cresent dough..
- Spread mustard over meat mixture..
- Top with cheese and then top with the remaining cresent dough; sprinkle top with parsley..
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and dough is browned. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before cutting..
If you find this Runza Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.