Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Runza Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Runza Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Runza Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we are saying is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to runza casserole recipe. To make runza casserole you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Runza Casserole:
- Get of lbs. hamburger.
- Get of white onion, chopped.
- Use of cabbage, chopped (approx. half of a head of cabbage).
- Provide of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide of heavy whipping cream.
- Get of tubes Cresent roll dough.
- Provide of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take of stone ground mustard.
- Get of Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Instructions to make Runza Casserole:
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spread out one tube of the crescent rolls to cover bottom. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes or until slightly browned..
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add in the cans of soup, heavy cream and cabbage..
- Simmer over medium low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit..
- Top the meat mixture onto the cooked cresent dough..
- Spread mustard over meat mixture..
- Top with cheese and then top with the remaining cresent dough; sprinkle top with parsley..
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and dough is browned. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before cutting..
If you find this Runza Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.