Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 ingredient hamburger casserole recipe. You can cook 4 ingredient hamburger casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Use of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of cans tomato soup.
- Use of shredded cheese.
- You need of baby Swiss cheese.
- Use of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of medium onion chopped small.
- Get of water.
- Take of all spice.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- Use of basil leaves.
- Take of oregano.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Prepare of shakes of dill weed.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Get of can mushrooms (optional).
Instructions to make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
If you find this 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.