You can cook Hashbrown Quiches using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Quiches
- You need 6 of medium sized eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of ground beef (Mince meat).
- It’s to taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 50 grams of diced bacon (optional).
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of diced garlic.
- You need of butter (for greasing pan).
- Prepare 4 of medium sized potato.
Hashbrown Quiches instructions
- Pre-heat an oven to 200 degrees (c)/ 390 degrees (f).
- With or without the skin on (I did it skin on because I was lazy to peel it), grate the potato fully. Then in a greased muffin pan, add shredded potato into the pan and press them down..
- Add the pan (with the potato in) into the oven for 30-45 minutes. Just make sure that the potato is about 80% cooked as the rest of the cooking will happen when the rest of the imgredients are added..
- Chop the onion and green pepper and set aside..
- In a pan, add olive oil, onion, garlic and green pepper and fry until the onion is translucent..
- Then add the mined meat (and optional bacon) and fry until brown (fully cooked) and set aside..
- Beat the eggs and add milk and add a little of the cheddar cheese, salt and pepper..
- Remove the potato from the oven add the ground beef (But keep the oven on and close the door).
- Then add the egg equally to each muffin cup.
- Then add cheese to top it off.
- Now the pan goes back into the oven for another 20-30 minutes. You can poke it occasionally to check if it has hardened..
- Remove from the oven and let it set for about 10 minutes..