Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these health food each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. To make lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Use of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- Take of Butter.
- You need of Onion Medium Dice.
- You need of Broccoli Florets.
- Provide of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Shredded Chicken.
- Take of Chicken Broth.
- Provide of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Prepare of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Steps to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.