Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe. To make cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole:
- You need of # raw spaghetti squash or 2# cooked.
- Provide of # ground Turkey.
- Get of ground cumin.
- You need of chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp powder).
- Use of fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Take of medium tomato, chopped.
- Get of small onion, chopped.
- You need of cilantro, chopped.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Get of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- You need of Greek yogurt.
- Take of queso fresco cheese, grated.
- Get of Prepared squash (I used).
Instructions to make Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut open raw squash lengthwise, steam or roast for an hour. When ready, remove 3C of strands with a fork, set aside. You can use the shell for serving if desired..
- In a medium nonstick pan, brown the turkey for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Add the chipotle peppers, cumin,tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, S&P, garlic, oregano and broth. Mix all together and stir well; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 12-15 minutes..
- Sprinkle the spaghetti strands with S&P and place in a 9×13 casserole dish or the emptied shells..
- Pour the turkey chili mixture over the spaghetti. Spoon the yogurt over the chili and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, or until heated through..
If you find this Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.