You can cook Baked chapati using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chapati
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 500 g of chicken livers.
- You need 3 tbs of peri peri sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbs of cream.
- Prepare Pinch of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of fine geera.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of big carrot, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
Baked chapati instructions
- Mix flour, baking powder, oil and herbs with water.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll fine and shape it round.
- Bake at 160 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Fry onion, green pepper, garlic and all spices then add chicken livers.
- Let it fry and keep stirring for minutes 10 minutes.
- Lay grated carrots and chicken livers on your chapati and add cream on top then roll it then cut as you desired.
- It's delicious.