Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fries recipe. To cook masala fries you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Fries:
- You need 5 of large potatoes.
- Use of I bunch spring onion.
- You need 1 clove of local garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Peptang Choma Sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of KOL chili oregano sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of KOL tomato sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Simba Mbili curry powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Blueband.
- Take of Deep frying oil.
- Use of To taste salt.
Steps to make Masala Fries:
- Make sure your potatoes are very clean as we are not peeling them. Cut into large chips shape, deep fry, and drain..
- Chop the spring onions and garlic very finely and fry them in the Blueband for around a minute..
- Add the curry powder and black pepper and let them cook until releasing their aroma, around a minute..
- Add the sauces with a little water and stir until very thick..
- Add in the chips and toss until well coated..
- Do not add salt until you taste. The sauces have a lot of salt..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Masala Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.