Sticky chicken drumsticks. Fast Delivery Buy Now & Save Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish. Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl and then rub over chicken. It's my sticky chicken drumsticks with long-grain rice and bok choy. You can have Sticky chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky chicken drumsticks
- You need of Chicken drumsticks.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Choma Sauce/ ketchup.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Tandoori masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
This delicious meal is so, so easy to make, so let's get started. You grab yourself a nice big bowl like this. And to make the marinade for the chicken drumsticks, you use a couple of things. Now, I love hoisin 'cause it's got that sort of beautiful combination of sweet and salty.
Sticky chicken drumsticks step by step
- Boil the drumsticks for about 15 minutes in salt and basil until evenly cooked.
- In your roasting tray, mix the soy sauce, choma sauce, tandoori masala and sugar ensure all pieces are coated. Cover with an aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from the oven and baste the pieces. Put them back for another 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Till the sauce is nice and sticky..
- Serve with your preferred accompaniments. 😍.
In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, chili, honey, and soy sauce. Mix together the soy, honey, oil, tomato purée and mustard. Pour this mixture over the chicken and coat thoroughly. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Combine kecap manis, sambal oelek and turmeric in a bowl, add drumsticks and turn to coat.