Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpea casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you should be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. I ought to point out that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored within your body as fat. You ought to understand that you can use this oil to generate energy for your body and it’s going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have each day.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. Something you may or may not understand is that within an extremely short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea casserole recipe. To make chickpea casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea casserole:
- You need 1 can of chickpeas/1 1/5 cup freshly cooked chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tbls of hummus.
- You need 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbls of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of large toasted pita bread.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Mint for garnishing.
Steps to make Chickpea casserole:
- Cook chickpeas in its water for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- As the chickpeas are cooking, using a fork, crush a few chickpeas.
- In a serving dish, break up the pita bread and arrange at the bottom of the dish.
- In a jar/ bowl, mix yoghurt, hummus, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, paprika and salt & pepper and set aside.
- Bring some water to a boil, pour hot water in a large dish (that can hold the jar of the yoghurt mixture), stand the jar of yoghurt mixture in the hot water and stir for 2-3 minutes so that the flavours blend well together.
- Add the cooked chickpeas in the yoghurt mix, until well combined.
- Finally, pour the entire mixture over the pita bread, garnish with chopped mint and serve warm.
If you find this Chickpea casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.