Soft layered carrot chapati.
You can cook Soft layered carrot chapati using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft layered carrot chapati
- Prepare 250 g of wheat flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 table spoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Warm water.
Soft layered carrot chapati step by step
- In a bowl grater the carrots.
- Add water, a pinch of salt and a tbspn of sugar and beat an egg and add it too.
- Add little cooking oil about a tblspn and half then add flour and mix (do the kneading).
- After kneading and you obtain a good consistency and average soft make a ball and cover it to rest for about 30mins or so.
- After the rest divide the big ball to small balls to the size and number of chapatis you are making.
- Roll the balls to round shapes, apply some little oil on top side then cut on from the middle to the end one part.
- Fold from where you have cut one side to the and form a ball, this helps on making the layers. Do the same to all balls.
- Now these final balls roll them to a round shapes for cooking.
- Put them in a cooking pan and let them first dry up for about a minute and turn the other side with oil yet.
- Now add little oil on the bottom let it cook for maybe 20secs and turn the other side and do the same, then repeat the process for the other chapatis.
- Your chapatis are ready for serving, enjoy!!!.