Blueberry muffin with yoghurt. With the addition of vanilla yogurt, this basic muffin turns out moist and tender. It's easy and quick to prepare. My husband loves these muffins for breakfast on mornings when he is rushing out the door. —Cindi Budreau, Neenah, Wisconsin.
In another large bowl whisk together sugar, oil, cap-ful of vanilla, egg, and yogurt. See the recipe notes if using Greek yogurt – you'll add a bit more milk to the batter. A fun twist is to use flavored yogurt – blueberry, strawberry, or vanilla would be great! You can have Blueberry muffin with yoghurt using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffin with yoghurt
- Prepare 35 of dkg flour.
- You need 15 of dkg sugar.
- Prepare 15 of dkg yoghurt.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 6 g of baking soda.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 5 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 300 g of blueberry.
- You need 100 g of chocolate chips.
Just keep in mind that the color of the muffins will change – blueberry yogurt will give you blue muffins. This post may contain affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through them. There is no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Blueberry muffin with yoghurt instructions
- Prepare for cooking..
- Combine the whole wet ingredients. Salt, eggs, lemon, yoghurt, olive oil..
- Mix them together..
- Combine the whole dry components. Flour, chocholate chips, baking soda, sugar..
- Combine the dry and the wet ingedients and mix them..
- Preheat your oven to 180 C..
- Divide the mix among 12 muffin cases..
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean..
Beat in egg, then add yogurt and vanilla and beat until combined. I love blueberry muffins, I love having a blueberry muffin for a snack or for breakfast. These Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins are full of blueberries and perfect for when blueberries are in season. This healthy blueberry muffin recipe is one of our favorite muffin recipes. Healthy Greek Yogurt and Honey Blueberry Muffins are moist, fluffy, and subtly sweet!