Shepard pie easy and cheating. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. Video: How to Make Easy Shepherd's Pie. This is a great use the leftovers recipes.
The Best Homemade Shepherd's Pie: Easy Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe. My family wasn't big on casseroles growing up and John and I Traditional Shepherd's pie contains ground beef, which I considered swapping for Not only are they affordable and easy to cook, they're also high in essential nutrients like fiber. This lightened up easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lean ground beef, lots of veggies, and topped with yukon gold mashed potatoes. You can cook Shepard pie easy and cheating using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepard pie easy and cheating
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or sausage or lamp for vegetarians use morning star or Boca meat.
- It’s 2 pinch of parsley.
- You need 1 can of french style green beans.
- It’s 1/3 bunch of mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of vegatable oil.
When I first posted this recipe many years back I spelled it incorrectly as Shepards Pie. I was quickly corrected and learned when. Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping While Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, beef is just as tasty in this recipe.
Shepard pie easy and cheating instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. It starts with a good base which is gonna be the ground beef or sausage it has to be properly brown and season. With a little bit of salt cumin and sazon.
- Also if your starting the baked potatoes from blank. I'm assuming you know how to make bake potatoes if you're not please put oregano and seasoning in the mixture.with plenty of butter.
- I prefer a can of green beans French cut but if you choose regular peas make sure you drain the juices from the can and sauteed them for about 15 min during the sauteed process please add mushrooms. Also a little bit of ground pepper.
- In a casserole pan please put a thin coat of vegatable oil. layer of ground beef. Than a layer of green beans. Than a layer of cheese. Than a layer of mashed potatoes..
- Place in oven til for fifteen min or till it's a little brown on top.
- Sprinkle fresh ground pepper when is done.
This is a timeless classic – make this once. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. This Easy Shepard's Pie Recipe post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.