Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts, diced into bitesize pieces.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tikka curry paste – you can buy this from any store (UK Pataks Korma paste jars are free-from).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato paste / concentrated puree.
- Prepare 800 grams of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of mango chutney or use sugar to taste.
- Prepare of rice and naan bread to serve.
Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry off the onion until softened.
- Add the chicken and stir until browned.
- Stir the curry paste and tomato paste together to coat the chicken well and let cook to season for a couple of minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358307-vickys-ras-el-hanout-moroccan-spice-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/480724-tikka-masala-curry-paste.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and coconut milk and let simmer gently for 15 minutes then stir through the chutney / sugar and some chopped fresh coriander if you like.
- Serve with rice and naan bread.
- Kids love it, not too spicy!.