Coconut, carrot chapati.
You can cook Coconut, carrot chapati using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut, carrot chapati
- Prepare 2 cups of white flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown flour.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 3 tbs of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Warm water.
- You need of Oil.
Coconut, carrot chapati instructions
- Properly mix the brown and white flour.
- Pour some water into a bowl, add salt, sugar, coconut and the grated carrots.
- Add the the flour mixture into the above mixture and kneed untill it's not stick anymore, adding flour till you get the correct consistency.
- Add some oil in the dough and continue kneeding then leave to rest for 30 mins.
- After resting, divide dough into two, then roll one of them, spread oil on top, then cut according to your desired size. Roll each cut into a ball and put aside and remember to cover with a kitchen towel. Repeat the same process.
- Start rolling the balls into your desired shape, as for me i like them round, don't make them so thin or thick.
- Heat the pan on a medium low heat and fry your chapatis to get a nice brown colour. Repeat for all of them.
- Serve hot with any stew, i like them with beans.