Carrot chapati #valentine#cookingwithatwist. In this video I show you how to make carrot Chapati. I made this chapatis with carrots and cinnamon powder in them. Chapati is a very popular flat bread in.
Carrot is my little girl's favourite vegetable; addition of carrots in any dish puts a big smile on her face. See recipes for Carrot Chapati too. Super healthy and nutritious chapati made using banana, carrot. You can have Carrot chapati #valentine#cookingwithatwist using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot chapati #valentine#cookingwithatwist
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need of Grated 1 medium carrot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of Almost hot water.
This roti is so soft and such a healthy one. Today's lunch box Spinach carrot chapati Boiled egg Homemade ketchup. This carrot multi-grain chapati is high in nutrition. The carrot is extremely rich in vitamin A, which provides antioxidant effects to the body.
Carrot chapati #valentine#cookingwithatwist step by step
- Mix sugar salt into the water. In a bowl add in oil to the solution. In a separate bowl mix flour and carrots then, add to your mixture. Add it all together then transfer to your table and knead for like 5 mins. Cover in a bowl and let it rest for 30 mins..
- Divide into small balls.
- Roll out apply fat then roll it in will putting aside to get layers. Let it rest for like 10 mins..
- Roll it out..
- Cook without oil first(choma).
- Apply oil and brown to your desire. Serve with preferred stew..
This Carrot Chapati recipe is a simple and delicious. How to make Perfect Soft & layered chapathi/Soft chapati full of layers/ಮೃದುವಾದ ಚಪಾತಿ Подробнее. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi, is an unleavened flatbread originating from the Indian subcontinent and staple in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan. Chapati is one of Kenya's Classic dish and today I will be showing you one of the ways to make them with carrots and onions. I made this chapatis with carrots and cinnamon powder in them.