Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken noodle casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle casserole recipe. To make chicken noodle casserole you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken noodle casserole:
- Get of boneless chicken.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of french beans.
- Use of medium size carrot.
- Take of green bell pepper.
- Take of orange bell pepper.
- Take of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of corn (boiled or readymade tins).
- Take of big packet of maggi.. 2minutes noodles (including the masala).
- Get of small bottle of pasta sauce.
- Provide of mozarella cheese.
- Provide of maida.
- Take of butter.
- Provide of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of cheese.
Steps to make Chicken noodle casserole:
- Chop the veggies individually (red,green and orange bell pepper) (french beans and carrots) take oil to the pan add french beans and carrots cook till it's soften..keep aside…
- Boil the boneless chicken by adding ginger garlic paste and salt…shred the chicken and add maggi masala packet to it and mix it..keep aside.
- Make white sauce – add butter to the pan add maida saute for a while add salt and black pepper powder now slowly add milk (make sure to stir continously and there should not be any lumps) now add all the veggies (green,red,and orange bell pepper) also the cooked beans and carrot, add corns (i use the corn tin)mix well..if needed add little milk..then add slice cheese and mix it till the cheese melts up..keep aside.
- Boil the noodles in water..drain the water and add noodles to the pasta sauce and mix it…keep aside…
- Take a baking tray..add shreded chicken mixture, 2nd layer of white sauce,sprinkle some mozarella grated cheese then 3rd layer of red noodles,again add shreded mozarella cheese and lastly top up with all the bell peppers (green,red and orange) also some corns..preheat oven on 180 degree keep the tray for about 10 mins..till the cheese melts up completly..serve hot😋.
If you find this Chicken noodle casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.