Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Zucchini Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini casserole recipe. To cook zucchini casserole you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Casserole:
- Provide 5 of large zucchini, peeled and cut into coins.
- Take 1 of large tomato, sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Use 2/3 cup of Bisquick mix.
- Get 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get of Canola oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Zucchini Casserole:
- Spray canola oil cooking spray into a large casserole dish…….
- Layer zucchini and tomato slices into casserole dish…….
- Now add your shredded cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese…….
- In a bowl mix with a small whisk or a fork your bisquick mix,milk, eggs and black pepper……
- Pour Bisquick mixture over tomato and zucchini in casserole dish……
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, uncovered……
- Let rest for 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Zucchini Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.