Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak & Ale Puff Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak & Ale Puff Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & ale puff pie recipe. To cook steak & ale puff pie you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak & Ale Puff Pie:
- Take 500 g of lean braising steak.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of leek.
- You need 2 sticks of celery.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of small punnet button mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tbspn of plain flour.
- Use 250 ml of dark ale (use more if needed).
- Provide of Drizzle balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 of tspn mustard.
- Take Squeeze of tomato purée.
- Use Squeeze of honey.
- Prepare of Black pepper and salt.
- Provide 2 tbspn of oil.
- Use Splash of water.
- Use of Puff pastry.
- Provide of Egg wash.
Instructions to make Steak & Ale Puff Pie:
- Start off by coating the steak in flour and fry the steak in oil till browned (don’t cook it). Then remove into a bowl and fry all veggies in more oil – chop small. Then re add steak and then add balsamic, mustard and tomato purée. Give everything a good stir then add ale and honey and season. Pop lid on and cook slowly in warm oven 160 (fan) for 2 hours – stirring couple of times in between. Add splash of water or more ale to the pie if it needs it. Should be nice and thick and ready to eat..
- Transfer to pie dishes if you need to. Then egg wash the rim and stick pastry round edge of dish and then egg wash the pastry before adding a lid. I cut a pattern in mine but you don’t need to as long as there’s a little hole at the top of the pastry. Egg wash again. Cook for half hour or so till bubbling and hot on 180 (fan)..
If you find this Steak & Ale Puff Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.