Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and chicken casserole recipe. To cook potato and chicken casserole you need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Get of russet potatoes.
- Take of small onion, diced.
- Provide of butter.
- Take of diced chicken, cooked.
- You need of smoked sausage links, diced.
- Provide of bag frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide of cream of chicken soup.
- Use of cream of celery soup.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Take of milk or chicken broth.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of basil.
- Get of shredded cheese.
- Use of French fried onions or crushed ritz crackers.
Instructions to make Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Sauté the diced onion with butter in a large skillet or pot..
- Add the veggies and cook until thawed..
- Add in the cheese and stir until melted. Now add soups and milk or broth, seasonings, and diced chicken and sausage..
- Continue to cook over low heat while you prepare the potatoes and preheat the oven..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Peel potatoes and slice in thin rounds..
- Layer the potatoes evenly over the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Layer the meat and vegetable gravy evenly over the potatoes..
- Cook for 1 hour, uncovered..
- Check to see if the potatoes are cooked through by testing with a fork..
- Add cheese evenly over the top. Then sprinkle with French fried onions or a tube of lightly crushed buttery crackers..
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
If you find this Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.