Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are good for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and vegetable casserole recipe. You can have creamy chicken and vegetable casserole using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole:
- Use of Chicken and sear.
- Take of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Provide of salt divided.
- You need of ground white pepper divided.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Provide of peanut oil.
- Take of Vegetables.
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Get of potatoes russet.
- You need of baby carrots.
- Provide of sweet English peas.
- Take of butter.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of Liquids and gravy.
- Provide of canned evaporated milk.
- Take of chicken broth.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of ground white pepper powder.
- Get of Topping.
- Take of finely shredded alpine cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of panko breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole:
- Cube the chicken, season with salt and white pepper. Add the flour to a ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it up till all the chicken is coated..
- Heat the oil in an oven safe dish. I used a Dutch oven. Sear the chicken and set the chicken aside when seared..
- When all the chicken is seared, add the vegetables except for the peas. Sear the vegetables stirring often. After 12-15 minutes add the flour..
- Stir it in cooking for 10 minutes. Add the milk and broth. Stirring constantly. Add the chicken and peas, then turn down low heat, for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 375°Fahrenheit..
- Cover and put into the oven for an hour. It may have oils on top, if so skim off the top. Add the softened butter and mix the breadcrumbs, set aside. Add 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs to top..
- Take the cheese and grate it..
- Add the cheese on top then the buttered breadcrumbs on top..
- Put into the oven, uncovered, or under the broiler. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.