Honey mustard meatballs.
You can have Honey mustard meatballs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey mustard meatballs
- You need 250 g of pork mince.
- Prepare 250 g of lean beef mince.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 slices of white bread (without crust).
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Honey mustard meatballs instructions
- Very finely chop the onion and fry it in a bit of butter until soft. Let cool down..
- Tear the bread up into small pieces and soak in milk for 5 minutes. Add onions, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Add the mince to the mixture and mix until well combined. Roll into small balls (about 30-40 balls) and put on a baking tray..
- Heat the oven up to the highest setting and bake them for about 10-15 minutes, until nicely browned and cooked through..