Chapati and veggie egg sauce.
You can have Chapati and veggie egg sauce using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chapati and veggie egg sauce
- You need of For the chapati.
- Prepare 6 cups of flour.
- You need 1 Tbls of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of sesame oil/ghee/ oil of choice.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of For the veggie egg sauce.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Green and red pepper.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Leftover over cabbage stew.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of tumeric, curry and thyme.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Seasoning of choice.
- It’s of Oil.
Chapati and veggie egg sauce instructions
- Mix flour, seasame oil, vinegar with warm water and mx well into a soft dough. Note: adding oil helps in making the chapati soft. You should also kneed the dough very well and make it moderately soft that also help in attaining soft chapati. Note: Butter will be spread at the hot chappati after done..
- After kneeding, spread some oil on the dough and cover to rest for 30min or more.
- For theegg sauce: Chop all ingredients.
- Heat oil and pour in onions and garlic till golden brown(my step by step cooking as usual LOL).
- Then pour in peppers and fry for 2 min then Carrots.
- Maggi,spices and seasoning goes in, then my leftover cabbage stew and simmer for 3 min.
- Eggs comes last and continue to stirfry until done.
- My dough is ready now, potion your dough into small balls, get set your board and rolling pin, dust the board with flour.
- Roll into round shapes not too thin to prevent breakage on heat..
- Preheat your pan, dust away excess flour from your dough and place on the heated pan,.
- 20-30 seconds is enough, you will notice some burbles from the top then it's time to flip to the other side, after some seconds it will blow up like balloon 🤩.
- Remove and spread some ghee or butter.
- Now it's time to…..wow! Masha Allah it was so soft and yummy😋.