Cornbread Muffins. Browse Our Fast & Easy Bread Recipes Collection. Find Deals on Cornbread Muffins in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
In a separate large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey. You can have Cornbread Muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/6 cup of melted butter.
Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir. In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar, honey, eggs and salt. Mix in flour, cornmeal and baking powder; blend thoroughly. Pour or spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Line mufffin tray with paper linners. Add 2 tablespoons of water to tlany remaining spaces so that the muffins cook evenly..
- Mix the dry ingrediants (flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder) in a large bowl..
- Mix wet ingriedients (milk, egg, and butter) in a seprate bowl..
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl and stir togeather, but do not over mix..
- Spoon batter into muffin tray..
- Put in oven for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
Cornbread and Muffins Though it's a common and inexpensive ingredient, cornmeal can take many forms — bread, muffins, puddings, spoon breads, and more. Cornbread muffins are the perfect choice to serve with bean dishes, chili, or greens. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the. Submit a Recipe Correction The key ingredient in Cornbread Muffins is yellow cornmeal.