Cheese and Bacon Muffin. Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Gently fold bacon through the batter. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Combine the wet ingredient with the dry ingredients. Add the chopped cooked bacon, chopped spring onions, dill and grated cheese, and combine everything. Butter and flour a muffin tin, then divide the batter evenly between each muffin hole. You can cook Cheese and Bacon Muffin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese and Bacon Muffin
- Prepare 250 g of self raising flour.
- You need 150 g of tasty cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 200 g of rashed bacon sliced.
- It’s 100 ml of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, oil and egg just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Stir in cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes (if using). Top with more bacon and cheese if you like.
Cheese and Bacon Muffin instructions
- Cook bacon in the oven 190 C for 7-8 minutes..
- Mix dry ingredients – flour, cheese, bacon and salt pepper.
- Mix wet ingriedients – milk, yoghurt and egg.
- Put together wet ingredients into dry ingredients. don't over mix it and put in muffin tin..
Sift flour, baking powder and salt and pepper into a bowl and add cheese and chives and mix together. Whisk butter, egg and milk in a jug and pour into dry ingredients, stirring gently until almost combined. Fold through the bacon and mushrooms. Healthy and filling bacon, egg, and cheese muffins that make for an easy breakfast or brunch. These little egg muffins are packed with smoky bacon, shredded potatoes, and sharp cheddar cheese for the ultimate hearty and delicious breakfast.