Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic American Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic American Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic american pancake recipe. To make classic american pancake you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic American Pancake:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Use 1 Tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Classic American Pancake:
- In a bowl break the eggs and add sugar. Whisk well to dissolve the sugar.
- Melt the butter but don’t burn it. Add it to the egg mix..
- Add milk of room temperature to the egg mix. Whisk and set aside.
- In a bowl sift flour, baking powder. Add vanilla sugar, salt and mix well.
- Add the flour mix slowly to the egg mix and stir well. The batter is ready.
- Heat a pan and add 1 ladle of the batter. Flip after 1 min. The first pancake would never be okay. Pour the next ladle and once bubbles are visible the pancakes are being cooked. Flip sides.
- Plate with blueberries and maple syrup and enjoy.
If you find this Classic American Pancake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.