Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie.
You can cook Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie
- You need 3 tbs of Olive oil.
- Prepare 500 g of Minced beef.
- It’s 3 of Tomato.
- It’s 3 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of Large Courgette.
- Prepare 4 of medium carrots.
- It’s 100 g of Mushroom.
- You need Half of Medium Broccoli.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 50 g of Cheese.
- You need of for Mashpotato.
- Prepare 1 kg of Potato.
- Prepare Half of tab of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Some milk.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4..
- Fry the garlic add and fry beef for 4 minutes or until browned. Add all the vegetables,fry for 5 minutes and season with salt, black pepper..
- Meanwhile half fill a pot with water, add the potatoes and bring to the boil. Add a pinch of salt and continue boiling until tender, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes and mash them with the cream cheese, butter and milk..
- Place the ovenproof dishes onto a baking tray and add the meat filling. Top with a nice helping of the mashed potato. Sprinkle the cheese on the top..
- Bake the pies for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are golden and bubbling..