Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You’re additionally going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you’re in addition going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose some weight. Should you be one of the individuals trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared steak salad with charred tomato & onions recipe. To make seared steak salad with charred tomato & onions you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions:
- Take 170 g of Beef Medallion Steak,.
- Get 1 of medium carrot (80g), spiralized or alternatively grated,.
- You need Half of a bag of mixed leaf salad, approximately 55g or so,.
- Provide 1 of small red onion cut into chunks,.
- Prepare 2 of small vine tomatoes, cut into quarters,.
- Take of Light 'house' salad dressing (Or light ceaser alternative),.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get of Dried parsley to garnish,.
- Use of Coconut Frylight for frying.
Steps to make Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions:
- Warm a large frying or griddle pan up so it's nice and hot over a high heat. Take the steak and spray both sides with Frylight, (or alternatively rub with another cooking oil you have to hand), and season with salt and pepper..
- Place the steak into the pan and if it sizzles, it's hot enough. Add a little more oil to the pan either side of the steak and add the tomatoes and red onion to begin charring it..
- In a shallow bowl or a plate arrange the salad leaves and carrot while the steak fries..
- Once the steak has cook on one side and it nicely browned turn it over and begin cooking the other side, turn the tomatoes and onions also so all sides are charred nicely. This should only take a few minutes..
- Remove the frying/griddle pan from the heat and set the steak aside either on a chopping board or on some kitchen roll to rest. Leave for around 4-5 minutes until the juices have run out..
- Drizzle around a tbsp to a tbsp and a half of dressing over the salad. Add the charred tomatoes and onion around the bowl on top of the salad leaves and carrot, then slice the steak into thin strips and add to the centre..
- Season with a bit of dried parsley for garnish..
If you find this Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.