Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg quesadillas recipe. You can cook veg quesadillas using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg quesadillas:
- Take 3-4 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of green capsicum.
- You need 1 of finely chopped tomato (deseeded).
- Get 1/4 cup of boiled american corn kernels.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need As required of Grated cheese (processed or mozzarella).
- Take of For tortillas.
- Take 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2-3 teaspoon of oil.
Steps to make Veg quesadillas:
- In a pan heat oil. Add crushed garlic and saute for sometimes. Add chopped onion or spring onion. (I added spring onion). Saute till onion turns translucent. Add chopped cabbage, green capsicum, red and yellow bell peppers, chopped tomato and saute for sometimes..
- Add red chili sauce, black pepper powder, Chili flakes, oregano, red chili powder and salt. Mix well. Add tomato ketchup and Mayonnaise. Add boiled american corn kernels and combine all ingredients well. Stuffing is ready..
- For tortillas:- knead soft dough from wheat flour, all-purpose flour salt oil and enough water. Rest for 15 minutes. Prepare equal size balls from it. Take a ball, coat with flour and roll out roti. Cook both sides on tawa without oil or butter..
- Take a tortilla. Spread prepared stuffing on the half portion of tortilla. Leave slightly from edges. Spread some grated cheese on it and fold it..
- Cook both sides on grill pan or tawa with oil or butter till golden and crisp. Serve with tomato ketchup or your favourite soup..
If you find this Veg quesadillas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.