Leftover chapati Disc snack. Hi guys I hope you all are fine and great Welcome back to my channel This video is related to how you can make #TastySnack from Leftover snack. This leftover chapatis recipe can help you repurpose your chapatis into something new-and quite delicious. Also known as chapati, chappati To make Indian-style chapati quesadillas, lay the chapati on a clean surface.
If you're facing hunger pangs between your main meals, try these two healthy snacks using leftover chapati. Read the article to know how! As the name suggests, it is a quick version of chilla or a roll for an evening snack. You can cook Leftover chapati Disc snack using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover chapati Disc snack
- It’s 6 of chapatis.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of big boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of big tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1 tsp of cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare As required of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s As required of butter or oil.
Chapatis and rotis are something that every Indian household has an excess of at some point or the other. This staple is eaten almost every day, and You can jazz up your meals by giving the humble chapati a fabulous makeover. Here are some easy dishes you can make with the stale, leftover. Wondering what to do with the leftover rotis?
Leftover chapati Disc snack step by step
- First take 6 leftover chapati cut in round shape after that take 3 chapati cut in middle with smaller round shape with cutter..
- Now make stuffing Take pan add 1 tsp oil after that add onion chopped after onion get change colour add tomatoes and carrot sauté for few minutes that add all dry ingredients and potatoes and mix it well after switch of the flame add cheese and coriander leaves..
- Now take small bowl add tomato ketchup and oregano and mix it well and keep a side..
- Now take round shape chapati spread tomato ketchup mixture and put another round shape chapati and press it properly..
- Take pan add some butter on it and now add disc chapati on tawa and fry it till crispy. After that add stuffing on it and serve hot with sauce..
Here are some of the ways in which you can prepare But there are ways in which chapatis can be more than just chapati. Trust me this is THE Snack. You can also use morning chapatis at night. Chapati ladoo is an easy and delicious sweet with leftover chapati or roti. These ladoos are an excellent snack for kids, you can also serve as a dessert.