Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick Chocolate Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Chocolate Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chocolate Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chocolate brownies recipe. To make quick chocolate brownies you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Chocolate Brownies:
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2/3 cups of butter.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hot chocolate powder (or cocoa powder).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Quick Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180’C..
- Lightly coat a 12-hole brownie or muffin pan with butter or cooking spray..
- Cream the sugar, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until well combined..
- In a separate bowl whisk and sift the dry ingredients..
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture one tablespoon at a time until well combined..
- Scoop into the pan and bake for 10-15 minutes..
- Do not over bake, just until the tops are starting to set..
- Let cool in the pan completely before removing from the pan…. but take out one to taste while you wait..
- Alternatively: Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with the dry ingredients for extra chocolate taste..
If you find this Quick Chocolate Brownies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.