Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Donut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Donut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin consuming these health food daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade donut recipe. You can have homemade donut using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Donut:
- Use 270 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
- Get 1 package of yeast.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 140 gr of Butter, melted.
- Take 480 gr of bread flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Homemade Donut:
- Mix warm milk and sugar and yeast, let it sit for 5 minutes until it forms bubbles.
- Beat lightly the eggs and butter. Once the yeast is proven then put the butter mix to the yeast mix, and flour then salt. Let the mixer run with hook dough on low speed for about 20 minutes. Set aside for one hour until it rise double its size..
- Punch it to let the air out. Weight it around 30-40 gram each, knead it to ball form and put on paper for each ball..
- Let it sit again for another 30 minutes. Then prepare the oil for frying. Make a hole before you put it into oil..
- Fry it for 2 minutes for each side on low medium heat..
- Let it cool and ready for decorate! That’s the most exciting part!.
If you find this Homemade Donut recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.