Blueberry Muffins. Find Deals on Muffin Blueberry in Groceries on Amazon. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl, combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well.
I'm happy to share my recipe with you. Inside these dump-and-stir blueberry muffins is a cheesecake surprise. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 110 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of plain flour.
- You need 250 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of free-range eggs.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 225 g of fresh blueberries.
In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Blueberry muffins are a breakfast staple in most homes. This recipe from "Martha's Entertaining" features two options to finish: make a crumb topping, or sprinkle granulated sugar and freshly grated mace over the batter just before baking. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin case with cupcake cases and set aside for later..
- Cream butter and sugar together in an electronic mixer untill light and fluffy. Add the two eggs and beat well..
- Tip in the milk, flour and baking powder and give on final mix untill everything has been combined..
- Fill the cases and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Once golden brown and have risen, remove the muffins from the oven. Leave to cool before eating..
- Enjoy 👍.
They are extra easy to make, too. For another spin on these muffins, try our lemon blueberry muffins recipe. Fold in the remaining whole berries. Since the muffins are full of juicy blueberries, they stay moist for days. The flip side of this is that they tend to get a little soggy.