Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Burger Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Burger Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. They contain lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft burger buns recipe. To cook soft burger buns you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Burger Buns:
- Take 4 cups of sifted plain flour.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 10 g of dry yeast.
- Take 3 Tbs of olive oil or veg oil.
- Provide 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of Melted butter for brushing after.
- Get of Little milk.
Instructions to make Soft Burger Buns:
- In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients. Make a well and add the oil then warm water.Mix with your hands to form a soft dough.If it's too sticky add little more flour.Knead the dough for 10mins.Cover the bowl with plastic and leave it in a warm area to rise for 1hr..
- Knead for 3mins then divide the dough into 12/13 round balls.Flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand and place them in a greased oven tray.Preheat the oven at 200°c. Cover the buns for another 30/40mins.Brush with milk then bake the buns for 15mins till golden brown..
- Brush the buns with butter. Let the buns cool slightly then place them in a plastic bag for later use or serve warm..
If you find this Soft Burger Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.