You can have Chapati using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chapati
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Warm water.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Grate carrots and mix in the flour,add salt and 2tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add warm water in bits and knead to make a soft dough.It should'nt be stiff and too light either..
- Add another 2tbsp oil and knead.Cover the dough with a clean cloth for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two and roll into one big cirle,apply cooking oil then fold it and cut small pieces to make the chapati..
- Start cooking the chapati on your hot pan on a low heat…
- When ready serve with a stew of your choice…