Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Cupcake Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cupcake Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cupcake Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cupcake brownies recipe. To cook chocolate cupcake brownies you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cupcake Brownies:
- Provide 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 12 blocks of dark chocolate (60g).
Instructions to make Chocolate Cupcake Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Prepare a muffin tray with paper muffin/cupcake cups..
- Tip: buy some colorful paper muffin/cupcake cups to jazz up your baking..
- Mix oil and sugar in a bowl till fluffy..
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix well..
- Add cocoa powder and slowly mix in..
- Add 1/4 cup flour at a time, mixing it before adding more flour..
- Fill each muffin cup with batter..
- Add a block of chocolate into each brownie. Cover the chocolate with batter or add on top..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes..
If you find this Chocolate Cupcake Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.