Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables.
You can cook Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables
- It’s 2 of large salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 160 g of green beans.
- You need 200 g of chesnut mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Mixed salad (optional).
Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables instructions
- Preheat your oven to 200c. Bring 2 pans of water to the boil. Peel your sweet potatoes and dice evenly. Add to one of the pans of boiling water..
- Line a baking tray with tin toil and add the salmon fillets. Pour over the oil, wine and vinegar. Half the lemon, setting aside on half and squeezing the juice of the other over the fish..
- Chop the ends off of the green beans. Add to your other pan of water..
- Finely slice the mushrooms and add to the baking tray with the salmon..
- Strain the potatoes when soft and allow to steam in the colander for a few minutes. Add the butter and mash thoroughly..
- Strain beans when they start beginning to soften (usually less than 10 minutes)..
- Ensure the fish is cooked all the way through and remove, along with the mushrooms, with a slotted spoon..
- Cut the remaining lemon half in half again and dish up, including the lemon quarters on the plate for squeezing over the fish..
- Serve with salad if you like!.