Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad.
You can cook Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad
- You need 250 g of green beans.
- Prepare 125 g of asparagus tips.
- Prepare 200 g of samphire / sea beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of zest of half a lemon.
Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad step by step
- Put the green beans and asparagus in a frying pan and fill the pan with boiling water from the kettle to just about cover the vegetables.
- Boil for 3 – 4 minutes then add the samphire in and boil a further minute.
- Get a large bowl and fill it with cold water. When the last minute of cooking is up, drain the vegetables and drop them in the cold water. This will retain their vibrant green colour.
- Drain and pat dry then toss in the lemon zest and oil.
- Serve with seafood as a salad accompaniment. Sprinkle with some parmesan if desired.