Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crustless Bacon and Mushroom Quiche Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crustless Bacon and Mushroom Quiche Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crustless bacon and mushroom quiche cups recipe. To make crustless bacon and mushroom quiche cups you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crustless Bacon and Mushroom Quiche Cups:
- Use 1 Cup of Diced bacon.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped white mushroom.
- Prepare 2 Cups of grated yellow cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Cream.
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of digestive bran.
Instructions to make Crustless Bacon and Mushroom Quiche Cups:
- Fry the bacon for 3 minutes, on medium heat..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for a further 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Turn the stove off and cool for 5 minutes. Mix the eggs, cream, bran and cheese, add the bacon and mushrooms..
- Pour into a muffin pan and bake for 18 – 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool off for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Crustless Bacon and Mushroom Quiche Cups recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.