Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. They have lots of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. This is a great number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooking tanzania’s favorite dish french fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe. You can have cooking tanzania’s favorite dish french fries mashed up with eggs (zege) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege):
- Provide of Preparing the French fries.
- You need 4 of round potatoes.
- Get 1/2 (1 liter) of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Garlic ginger paste.
- Get of Preparing the dish.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get 1/2-1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of yoghurt.
- Take 3 of table spoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of coke (coca cola).
Instructions to make Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege):
- Prepare the potatoes, wash in clean water. The pour out the water and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Fry them. To have your perfect French fries.
- Prepare your carrots, onions, and red pepper. Put the eggs in the bowl..
- Put butter in the bowl and let it melt. Once it does in the order put onions, carrots, and red pepper. Wait for 10 seconds then add the eggs. Then stir.
- Let it settle for 45 seconds then reduce the heat to half, assuming you are using a normal cooking stove..
- Add the yoghurt to the mix through out. Wait for a minute or two.
- Turn the mixture up side down to cook both sides of the dish. Let it set for 2 minute or 3 with minimum heat..
- Turn it back to check if both sides are evenly cooked. The process are similar to cooking Spanish eggs..
- Serve it to a plate add salt and paper. On top it's often taken with ketchup, mayonnaise,.
If you find this Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.