Beef served with chapati and steamed cabbage.
You can cook Beef served with chapati and steamed cabbage using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef served with chapati and steamed cabbage
- Prepare 3/4 kg of beef, boiled until tender.
- You need 1 of diced large onion.
- Prepare 3 of diced large tomatoes.
- You need 200 g of french beans and 2 large diced carrots, boiled.
Beef served with chapati and steamed cabbage step by step
- Heat cooking pot with cooking oil then add the onions.
- Heat the mixture for a while – do not let the onions turn golden brown – then add the meat..
- Cover and keep cooking for the steam to cook the meat. Stir occasionally so that meat does not stick on the pot..
- When the mixture is about to run out of moisture, add the French beans and carrots mixture. Also add the tomatoes. Cover and let cook for a while. Keep checking and stirring on occasion until the tomatoes from a uniform paste..
- Add salt to taste. You can also add royco to taste and let cook for a while. If you prefer to have soup, add some water for the soup and keep boiling. Alternatively, the dish can be served without soup..
- Serve hot or warm with steamed cabbage and chapatis.