Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tangy garlic potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy garlic potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats out there. You probably be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy garlic potato salad recipe. To make tangy garlic potato salad you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy garlic potato salad:
- Prepare 8 of medium potatoes.
- You need 15 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Tangy garlic potato salad:
- Peel and chop each potato into 8 and boil till soft..
- Grate the garlic and add to a mortar and pestle with the salt. Mix for about two minutes or until it becomes smooth..
- Now add the garlic mixture, water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice and mix it for 30 seconds..
- Drain your potatoes and let them cool..
- Now add your tangy mayonnaise sauce to the boiled potatoes and gently toss to coat it. That's it!.
If you find this Tangy garlic potato salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.