Sweet chilli sausage rolls.
You can cook Sweet chilli sausage rolls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet chilli sausage rolls
- Prepare 400 g of plain sausagemeat.
- You need 1 of roll of pre made puff pastry.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chilli jam.
- It’s 1 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed chilli.
- Prepare 1 handful of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Sweet chilli sausage rolls instructions
- In a bowl mix the sausagemeat, chilli jam, crushed chillis, pepper, hoisin sauce and breadcrumbs. Mix until in a paste..
- Lay the puff pastry out and cut into strips to the size you’d like the rolls to be. Place sausage mix in a long thin tube in the middle of the puff pastry. Roll the pastry around the meat..
- Slice into roll size and egg wash each roll. Cook for 20mins..