Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Paprika Lettuce Taco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Paprika Lettuce Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu paprika lettuce taco recipe. You can have tofu paprika lettuce taco using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Paprika Lettuce Taco:
- Get 1 of medium sized Paprika.
- Get 100 g of firm Tofu.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Curry Powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Romaine Lettuce.
Steps to make Tofu Paprika Lettuce Taco:
- First cut lettuce in halves, then rinse it with water, hollow the center to create a cup or bowl shape and let it dry..
- Wash the paprika and thinly dice them..
- Cut 100g of Tofu into small cubes ~ less than a cm cube size..
- Heat a frying pan with high heat with some olive oil..
- Once oil is hot, drop in the paprika and let it fry and move them around in the pan for about a minute..
- Drop in the Tofu and continue frying for about another minute..
- Grind some salt and pepper and add in a teaspoon of Curry Powder..
- Let it fry for another minute then add in 100ml of water. By now we can turn the heat to medium low, and put a lid on..
- About 5 minutes later we open the lid and and add in a teaspoon of honey and then turn the heat off..
- Leave the pan on and let it fry with residual heat..
- Prepare to start plating, by dishing the curry into the hollowed area of the Lettuce..
- Then eat it like a wrap or Taco. Bon appetite 😋.
If you find this Tofu Paprika Lettuce Taco recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.