Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggfree Burger patty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggfree Burger patty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish twice a week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggfree burger patty recipe. To cook eggfree burger patty you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggfree Burger patty:
- Prepare 500 g of mince/ground beef.
- Use 3 of Red onions.
- Prepare 100 g of bread crumbs.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 handful of coriandar.
- Use of Seeded buns.
- Provide of Ultra creamy mayonnaise.
- Take of Bbq sauce.
- Provide Handful of lettuce.
- Get of Tomatoes.
Instructions to make Eggfree Burger patty:
- Add mince into an empty container, add salt, pepper, bread crumbs, red onion, coriander and mix.
- Form burger patties of you liking, slim to think, microwave for 2 minutes for them to hold shape, and put on grill for 10 minutes each side.
- Butter you seeded buns and put on grill for them to keep shape.
- The ultimate burger slaw, add a little salt to the finely cut lettuce, just so it can be a bit crunchy and soft.
- Design your burger and ready to serve with some fries and a drink..
If you find this Eggfree Burger patty recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.